Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Announcement about changes for 2014




As most of my customers know already I draw all my designs myself, barely using computer tools. I believe that to put some soul in the design in the style that I work there is a need to draw with your hand, not through a computer. That is how it works for me and what feels good when I do it. My work stands for quality and quality has its price. With that I want to announce that I will be raising my hour rate from €100 to €120 for each new appointment that will be made for 2014.  It's very time consuming to do all the designs, figuring out how it will fit, does it flow, and not mentioning puzzling out the possibilities to do a good cover up…what most people don’t realize. So also for each new made appointment for 2014 I will be charging a small amount of €50 for small designs.

Thank you all for your support.

1 comment: